March 14, 2021
PHILLEX is a new generation of intradermal fillers based on stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. Due to the innovative production method, it became possible to obtain spherical molecules of hyaluronic acid with higher-order and dense grid.
- Maximum effectiveness based on a high percentage of defect correction and patient satisfaction, proved by clinical studies.
- Duration of result preservation through stabilized high- molecular hyaluronic acid of spherical shape (from 12 till18 months).
- Safety – an opportunity to avoid undesirable side effects, complete biodegradation, hypoallergenicity, endotoxin level less than 0.05 UE/g.
- Minimal injuries due to a high plasticity of fillers.
Patients prefer fillers where tissue injury is minimal.
- Thixotropy – a filler has a spherical molecule, so when the pressure in the syringe increases, the hyaluronic acid particles decrease in volume, and inside the tissues restore their volume. This effect allows the doctor to safely control the injection during the entire procedure.
- Painlessness – relative painlessness is achieved due to the laser needle sharpening at the first phase of the procedure, and lidocaine anesthetizes at the second stage (patients practically do not feel the puncture) and eliminates the feeling of fullness
Composition -24 mg/ml (1.1 ml) lidocaine 0.3 mg/ml.
Areas of injection -temporal region
-angle of lower jaw
Injection depth – deep layer of derma/hypoderm
Syringe volume -1.1 ml
Needle size -25G/27G
Storage – 2-25 °C
Duration of result preservation -12-18 months
Shelf life -24 months